1. Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
2. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
3. Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
4. Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, promotion opportunities, etc.
5. Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
6. Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
7. Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
1. Bachelor＇s degree in human resource management (or related field).
2. 3+ years＇ experience in offshore engineering or oil & gas field.
3. Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and internet search.
4. Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems.
5. Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.).
6. Ability to travel as needed.晉升機制：